Italian happy hour board
The perfect accompaniment to your early evening aperitivo, this Italian-inspired sharing cheeseboard turns a selection of delicious Snowdonia cheeses into a Mediterranean feast with the addition of olives, dried apricots, cured meats and more. Saluti!
- Take the cheeses out of the fridge for at least half an hour to allow them to reach room temperature.
- Remove the sticky labels from the cheeses and cut the cheeses into wedges or cubes (please see our cutting guide for step-by-step instructions) before placing them on the sharing board. We like to present the wedges with the wax on to add a splash of colour.
- Place the jars of chutney on the sharing board (or decant them into bowls if preferred).
- Add the dried apricots, black grapes, green and black olives, and red chicory to the board, followed by the crackers and crispbreads.
- Separate and gently fold the slices of prosciutto cotto (or vegetarian alternative) and place them on the board.
- Garnish with the pistachios and dark chocolate.
- Serve with your favourite Italian aperitivo.
add link – NB recipe name may change