1. Q. Is the cheese suitable for vegetarians?
A. Yes, we use non animal rennet in all of our cheeses.
2. Q. Is the cheese pasteurised?
A. Yes, each product is made using pasteurised milk.
3. Q. How should the cheese be served?
A. We recommend serving the cheese at room temperature. You should ideally take the cheese out of the fridge an hour before consuming.
4. Q. What is the best way to store the cheese and how long will it keep?
A. The cheese needs to be refrigerated at a temperature between 2 and 5 degrees C, and should be consumed by the best before date. Wax coating is not to be eaten. The wax is part of the packaging and does not affect the storage condition of the cheese.
5. Q. Where can I find my local stockist?
A. You can find your local stockist by entering your postcode on the stockist page. Or alternatively, call us on 01745 357070. Our products can also be found in many more UK and overseas retailers which cannot be included in the search for practical reasons. Please always phone ahead to check stock levels.
6. Q. Does the weight of the cheese include the wax coating?
A. No, the weight of the cheese is as specified on the label and does not include the wax coating.
7. Q. What is the minimum order amount?
A. The minimum order must amount to £21. This can be made up of any of our products. There is also a minimum £5 delivery charge on all orders.
8. Q. How will the order be despatched?
A. Your order will be despatched in insulated packaging to protect and refrigerate your order.
9. Q. How soon can I expect an order to be delivered?
A. Orders are normally despatched within 3 working days on receipt of order and despatched Monday to Thursday (Friday at peak times) via next day courier. Therefore orders will be delivered Tuesday to Friday (Saturday as peak times). At peak times there can be delays to the service. Please call our sales team on 01745 357070 (option 1) if you have any queries.
10. Q. I may not be at home when goods are delivered.
A. Orders can be sent to an alternative address such as your workplace. We can only deliver to one nominated address. The package can be left in a specified location at your premises or with neighbours. Please do not enter a separate address in the instruction section, this is specifically for delivery instructions.
11. Do you deliver outside of the UK?
A. We currently only deliver to mainland England, Wales and southern areas of Scotland, which excludes AB DD FK IV KW PA PH and any Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
12. Q. Can I pre-order or specify a date for delivery?
A. We currently do not have the facility for pre-ordering, or date specific delivery.
13. Q. Can I send an order to a BFPO (British Forces Post Office) address?
A. Unfortunately we cannot send orders to BFPO addresses at this time due to restrictions on sending perishable goods.
14. Q. How soon before a birthday or Christmas should I send a gift?
A. Please see delivery information above. There may also be information on the online shop with further information for peak times.
15. Q. Where is my invoice?
A. Your invoice is sent electronically to the email address that you enter when you create your account. If you require a copy please email email@example.com or call 01745 357070.
16. Q. I have registered on the site but have forgotten my username/password
A. If you have forgotten your password simply click on the forgotten password link when logging in and enter your username. Your password will be sent to the e-mail address you registered with.
If you have forgotten your username, please contact us via our firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01745 357070.