Snowdonia Cheese Company Limited Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
1 SNOWDONIA CHEESE COMPANY LIMITED registered in England and Wales with company number 4171512 of Unit 14, Cefndy Employment Park, Rhyl, LL18 2HJ (“Snowdonia”),
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1 These terms and conditions serve all competitions held by Snowdonia Cheese Company Limited on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram unless otherwise stated.
2 All information on how to enter a competition that is not contained in these terms and conditions shall also form an integral part of the terms and conditions. In the event of conflict or ambiguity, the conflicting term set out herein shall apply.
3 For delivery reasons, competitions are open to Mainland UK residents only – unless otherwise stated.
4 There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competitions.
5 To enter, the participant will be required to engage with a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram post as specified in the competition announcement.
6 All participants warrant, undertake and where applicable agree that:
- no image or video clip uploaded shall be defamatory, contain nudity or be contrary to applicable law;
- all images are the exclusive property of the participant;
- the permission of all persons featured in any image(s) uploaded have been obtained including parents/guardians of children under 18 years old (and any such parents/guardians have complied with any legal requirements necessary to authorise use of the image(s) of the children in accordance with these terms and conditions to use their image for the purposes described in these terms and conditions;
- participants understand and agree that the social media sites which host this competition (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) do not in any way sponsor, endorse or administer this competition and are further in no way associated with it. As such participants, by entering this competition, completely release all social media sites from any liability to the participant arising from or as a result of participant’s participation in this competition.
- the image(s) do not infringe any rights, but not limited to, copyright of any third party or any laws including privacy laws;
- You consent to the Promoter using the images uploaded on its own website and any other social media site or other media form in perpetuity to promote the brand Snowdonia Cheese Company Limited.
7 Details of the promotion period and prize can be found on the social media site pages, or detailed below at point (i). If otherwise not stated: the competition shall last no longer than 28 days, after which the winner/s will be announced.
(i) The competition period to win various ‘Twelve Days of Cheesemas’ prizes will begin on Thursday 6th December 2018 and run until Monday 17th December. The winner of each competition that runs during this stated time frame will be announced on the same day that the competition is posted. All prizes will be sent by post on the date outlined in the competition details on social media. Details of how to enter the competition will also be outlined in the social media announcement. For further information on prizes, please also see points 12 and 14.
8 Only one entry from a participant during the promotion period will be counted.
9 In some instances a participants privacy settings may prevent their engagement/entry from being visible to Snowdonia Cheese Company, in which case their entry cannot be viable.
10 Unless otherwise stated within the competition announcement – a winner, or winners, will be picked entirely at random from the pool of eligible entries from participants entering that competition within 48 hours of the stated competition closing date/time and the winner will be notified within 7 days.
11 Entries after the closing date/time will not be counted.
12 Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative.
13 Unless otherwise stated, competitions running across multiple social media platforms are representative of only one competition and unless otherwise stated there will be only one winner.
14 The prize is non-transferrable.
15 Snowdonia Cheese Company Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
16 By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17 The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18 Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
19 No employee, suppliers or affiliates of Snowdonia Cheese Company Ltd can enter the competition.
20 This competition is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.