- These terms and conditions of use (Terms) apply to the website snowdoniacheese.co.uk (Website), the use of the Website and access to the services provided through the Website.
- If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use the Website.
- Please read these Terms carefully and print a copy for your future reference.
2. WHO WE ARE
- snowdoniacheese.co.uk is a Website operated by Snowdonia Cheese Company Limited (we, us and our).
- We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 4171512. Our registered office and trading address is at Unit 14, Cefndy Road Employment Park, Rhyl, LL18 2HJ. Our VAT number is 771 3513 39.
3. HOW TO CONTACT US
- To contact us, please email email@example.com or call us on 01745 360 246.
- If you would like to make a complaint or feel that any materials appearing on the Website are offensive, objectionable or potentially defamatory, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide full details of the nature of your complaint and the materials to which the complaint relates.
4. THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our Website:
- If you purchase products from our Website, our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to the sale.
- If you are entering competitions through our Website then please see our Competition Terms which will apply to your entry.
5. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
6. OUR WEBSITE IS ONLY FOR USERS IN THE UK
Our Website is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our Website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
7. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of these Terms.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
8. USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You must not allow any other person to access the Website using your registration details.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, or other means or processes to access, “scrape”, “crawl”, or “spider” any pages contained in the Website. By breaching this section, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
9. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it, including brand names and trade marks. All such rights are reserved and nothing in these Terms will be interpreted as giving you ownership or rights in such intellectual property or the data contained therein.
- You are not permitted to use our intellectual property without our approval, unless expressly permitted under section 8 (Use of the Website) above.
10. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
- Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. We will not be responsible for the availability, suitability, reliability or content of such websites or resources and will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
11. DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
- The content on our Website is provided for general information only and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. We recommend that you obtain professional or specialist advice should you wish to take or refrain from any action based on the information on our Website.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
12. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES
- We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
13. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale .
If you are using the Website as a consumer
- You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes and that we will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
If you are using the Website for commercial or business purposes
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our Website, or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Should you make any illegal and/or unauthorised use of the Website, and/or fail to comply with these Terms, we may take such action as we reasonably determine to be appropriate including amongst other measures temporarily or permanently removing your registration and right to use the Website.
15. MONITORING YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND LEGAL DISCLOSURE
- We may disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
- You acknowledge that we have no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Website, but that we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Website, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any content that we, at our sole discretion, consider to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Website provided.
16. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- We may amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Website, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time.
- These Terms were most recently updated on [February 2021].
17. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE
We may update and change our Website from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
18. WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
- Our Website is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under these Terms.
20. IF WE DELAY IN ENFORCING THESE TERMS WE CAN STILL ENFORCE THEM AT A LATER DATE
Any delay or failure by us in exercising, or any waiver by us of, our rights under or in connection with these Terms will not limit or restrict the future exercise or enforceability of those rights.
21. NOBODY ELSE HAS RIGHTS UNDER THESE TERMS
Only you and us are entitled to enforce these Terms. Nothing in these Terms shall give, directly or indirectly, any third party any enforceable benefit or any right of action against us and such third parties shall not be entitled to enforce any term of these Terms against us.
22. WHAT HAPPENS IF PARTS OF THESE TERMS BECOME INVALID
If any provision (or part of any provision) of these Terms is, or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect it shall not affect or impair the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms.
23. WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES AND WHERE CAN PROCEEDINGS BE HELD
- If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and us both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- If you are a business, these Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. You and us both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.