Summer brunch mini boards
- Take the cheeses out of the fridge for at least half an hour to allow them to reach room temperature.
- Remove the sticky labels from the cheeses and cut the cheeses into wedges or cubes (please see our cutting guide for step-by-step instructions) before placing them on the sharing board. We like to present the wedges with the wax on to add a splash of colour.
- Place the jars of chutney on the sharing board (or decant them into bowls if preferred).
- Separate and gently fold the slices of smoked ham and mortadella (or vegetarian alternatives) and place them on the board.
- Add the fruit and berries, followed by the bread.
- Garnish with the pistachios, cashew nuts and a few sprigs of fresh chives, then serve.