Spicy Red Devil and tuna melt Pizza
- 15 Mins
Switch up midweek lunches with this quick and easy tuna pizza recipe – and there’s no need to make dough. The thin tortilla base makes it extra light and crispy, and the addition of our spicy Red Devil and sweet chilli sauce means it’s packed with fiery flavours. It’s delicious served with a fresh side salad.
- Preheat the oven to the highest temperature.
- Place the tortilla on a baking sheet and spread it with sweet chilli sauce.
- Sprinkle the tortilla with half the grated Red Devil then scatter it with flaked tuna, finely chopped spring onion and sweetcorn.
- Sprinkle the tortilla with the remaining grated Red Devil.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is bubbling and the base is crispy.
- Serve with a side salad.
Looking for more easy-to-prep lunch ideas? Rather than a tortilla, our Green Thunder pizza uses a ready-made flatbread as a base, which is piled high with roasted vegetables and olives.