- Preheat the oven to highest temperature.
- Cut 1 red pepper, 1 medium courgette and a large red onion into chunks and toss lightly in olive oil. Bake at 190 degrees for approximately 30 minutes until soft and beginning to brown.
- Spread each flatbread with a tablespoon of chutney.
- Scatter over the roasted vegetables and olives.
- Sprinkle over the Green Thunder cheese.
- Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes until the pizza is hot and cheese is golden brown and bubbling.
- Drizzle with balsamic and scatter torn fresh basil leaves over the top.