Green Thunder flatbread pizza
- 45 Mins
- 2 People
Green Thunder, our mature Cheddar with roasted garlic and herbs, makes a wonderful topping for this vegetarian dish. Loaded with roasted vegetables, olives and basil or rocket leaves, this flatbread pizza recipe cleverly uses Spiced Tomato & Vodka Chutney as an easy sauce, too.
- Preheat the oven to highest temperature.
- Cut 1 red pepper, 1 medium courgette and a large red onion into chunks and toss lightly in olive oil. Bake at 190 degrees for approximately 30 minutes until soft and beginning to brown.
- Spread each flatbread with a tablespoon of chutney.
- Scatter over the roasted vegetables and olives.
- Sprinkle over the Green Thunder cheese.
- Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes until the pizza is hot and cheese is golden brown and bubbling.
- Drizzle with balsamic and scatter torn fresh basil leaves over the top.
If you’re looking for more ideas for lighter lunches that celebrate the delicious flavours of our award-winning cheese range , then take a look at our Rock Star apple and hazelnut salad, spicy Red Devil and tuna melt pizza or Rock Star Welsh rarebit.