1. Cook the pasta until al dente, remove and drain. Useful tip: rinse the pasta under boiling water to avoid pasta sticking together.
2. Combine the flour, butter and mustard to make a paste
3. Bring cream to a gentle simmer. Gradually add the paste and crushed garlic, stirring continuously on a simmering heat until the flour has cooked through (taste to check).
4. Add Rock Star cheese and pasta and season to taste. Reserve a handful of cheese to sprinkle over the top of the dish.
5. Transfer to a dish, sprinkle remaining cheese on top and place under a hot grill until bubbling (approx. 5 mins).
6. Delicious served with Balsamic Caramelised Onion Chutney.