1. Cook the pasta until al dente, remove and drain. Useful tip: rinse the pasta under boiling water to avoid pasta sticking together.
2. Combine the flour, butter and mustard to make a paste.
3. Bring cream to a gentle simmer. Gradually add the paste and crushed garlic, stirring continuously on a simmering heat until the flour has cooked through (taste to check).
4. Add grated Rock Star cheese and pasta and season to taste.
5. Transfer to a baking tray and cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
6. Divide into balls, push a cube of Rock Star cheese into each then form into neat balls, making sure cheese is well encased.
7. Dust each ball in flour, then egg, then roll gently in crumbs. Roll each ball back into egg and dip again in crumbs.
8. Deep-fry until golden and cooked through. Do this a few at a time, drain on kitchen roll and keep warm until all bites are cooked. Serve immediately.
9. Delicious served with Snowdonia Cheese Spiced Tomato & Vodka Chutney.
Note: You can make these with leftover mac and cheese, if you happen to have some to hand. They can also be shallow-fried rather than deep-fried. Cook them over a medium heat and turn them frequently, basting with the oil.