Mediterranean feast board
- Take the cheeses out of the fridge for at least half an hour to allow them to reach room temperature.
- Remove the sticky labels from the cheeses and cut the cheeses into wedges or cubes (please see our cutting guide for step-by-step instructions) before placing them on the sharing board. We like to present the wedges with the wax on to add a splash of colour.
- Place the jars of chutney on the sharing board (or decant them into bowls if preferred).
- Separate and gently fold the slices of Serrano ham (or vegetarian alternative) and place it on the board.
- Add the sliced peach, raisins and olives, followed by the crackers and crispbreads.
- Garnish with almonds, walnuts, dark chocolate and a few sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Serve with a chilled glass of cava or prosecco.