- In a saucepan, whisk the cornflour and milk before bringing to a low boil.
- Sprinkle in the cheese, stirring until melted. Add the mustard and season.
- Peel potatoes cut into chips and rinse under water. Bring chips to a gentle simmer until soft to touch. Drain and chill in fridge.
- Preheat deep fat fryer to 130°c.
- Fry chips for 7-8 minutes, remove and place on baking tray. Fry chips in batches for a second time for 4-5 minutes until crisp and golden. Season before serving.
- Whisk the lemonade & plain flour together to create a smooth batter.
- Coat fish with plain flour and batter. Drain excess batter and place in deep fat fryer (180°).
- Cook for 7-8 minutes before removing and draining.
- Boil the peas, coat in butter, season and serve.