Garden picnic mini boards
Ideal for a picnic in the garden, these mini grazing boards are as adaptable as you want them to be. They’re brimming with the fresh flavours of fruits, berries and herbs as well as being loaded with some Snowdonia Cheese classics. It’s time to fetch the picnic blanket!
- Take the cheeses out of the fridge for at least half an hour to allow them to reach room temperature.
- Remove the sticky labels from the cheeses and cut the cheeses into wedges or cubes (please see our cutting guide for step-by-step instructions) before placing them on the sharing board. We like to present the wedges with the wax on to add a splash of colour.
- Place the jar of chutney on the sharing board (or decant it into a bowl if preferred).
- Separate and gently fold the slices of salami (or vegetarian alternative) and place them on the board.
- Add the fruit, followed by the water biscuits and grissini.
- Garnish with the hazelnuts, almonds, dark chocolate and rosemary, then serve
The beauty of grazing boards is you can customise them as much as you like – and they’re perfect for everything from nights in to days out. Explore our range of cheeses and chutneys for more ideas, or take a look at our other sharing and mini boards here .