- Take the cheeses out of the fridge for at least half an hour to allow them to reach room temperature.
- Remove the sticky labels from the cheeses and cut the cheeses into wedges or cubes (please see our cutting guide for step-by-step instructions) before placing them on the sharing board. We like to present the wedges with the wax on to add a splash of colour.
- Place the jar of chutney on the sharing board (or decant it into a bowl if preferred).
- Separate and gently fold the slices of salami (or vegetarian alternative) and place them on the board.
- Add the fruit, followed by the water biscuits and grissini.
- Garnish with the hazelnuts, almonds, dark chocolate and rosemary, then serve