- Preheat the oven to its highest temperature and preheat baking tray or pizza stone.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the pizza base and sprinkle with herbs.
- Arrange the salami slices over the top.
- Arrange the Mozzarella slices over the pizza.
- Sprinkle over the grated Black Bomber cheese.
- Place the teaspoons of chutney on the top, ensuring they are evenly spaced.
- Transfer onto the heated baking sheet and bake for approximately 10-15 minutes until the pizza is hot and the cheese is bubbling.