Truffle Trove, fillet steak and mushroom pizza
- 30 Mins
- 2 People
Enjoy a slice of luxury with this indulgent pizza. Piled on a delicious sourdough base are shiitake mushrooms, finely sliced fillet steak, Fig & Apple Chutney and Truffle Trove, our extra mature Cheddar with Black Summer truffles. A glass of dry rosé makes a wonderful pairing.
- Preheat the oven to its highest temperature and preheat baking tray or pizza stone.
- Spread the pizza base with Fig & Apple Chutney.
- Scatter over the cooked onions and mushrooms.
- Heat frying pan and lightly oil. Place the steak over a high heat and sear each side for 2 minutes.
- Allow to rest for a few minutes then thinly slice the steak.
- Arrange the steak slices over the pizza.
- Sprinkle with grated Truffle Trove.
- Season with black pepper.
- Place on baking tray in the oven and bake for approximately 12-15 minutes or until the base is cooked through and the cheese is bubbling hot.
Truffle Trove’s rich and earthy flavours work beautifully in many decadent recipes, including our Truffle Trove mac and cheese and our Truffle Trove, leek and mushroom risotto . It’s the perfect ingredient to add a touch of luxury to your dinner-party repertoire.