- Preheat the oven to its highest temperature and preheat baking tray or pizza stone.
- Spread the pizza base with Fig & Apple Chutney.
- Scatter over the cooked onions and mushrooms.
- Heat frying pan and lightly oil. Place the steak over a high heat and sear each side for 2 minutes.
- Allow to rest for a few minutes then thinly slice the steak.
- Arrange the steak slices over the pizza.
- Sprinkle with grated Truffle Trove.
- Season with black pepper.
- Place on baking tray in the oven and bake for approximately 12-15 minutes or until the base is cooked through and the cheese is bubbling hot.