After-dinner mini boards
Round off a special meal with these after-dinner mini boards – one for each lucky guest. Featuring decadent cheeses and chutney alongside sliced fruits, biscuits and nuts, it’s a cheese course and pudding rolled into one.
- Take the cheeses out of the fridge for at least half an hour to allow them to reach room temperature.
- Remove the sticky labels from the cheeses and cut the cheeses into wedges or cubes (please see our cutting guide for step-by-step instructions) before placing them on the sharing board. We like to present the wedges with the wax on to add a splash of colour.
- Place the jar of chutney on the sharing board (or decant it into bowls if preferred).
- Add the fruits and berries followed by the biscuits and crackers.
- Garnish with the Brazil nuts and pomegranate seeds, then serve.
Want to mix it up with new flavours? Take a look at our full cheese and chutney range in our online shop . We’ve got lots of other cheeseboard ideas too – you might enjoy our Italian happy hour board for earlier in the evening.