Valentine’s Black Bomber & Cider Fondue
- 30 Mins
- 4 People
- Place grated cheeses in large bowl and toss in cornflour making sure all cheese is evenly coated. Season with pepper and nutmeg.
- Warm up the cider in a non-stick pan until hot. Gradually add the cheese, whisking constantly.
- When all the cheese has been added, bring to a gentle bubble and whisk until smooth and glossy.
- Rub the garlic around your fondue dish and discard.
- Pour in your fondue and serve immediately. Keep fondue warm to stop it getting too thick.
- Serve with crusty sourdough bread, crisp chunks of apple and a selection of your favourite pickles.