Red Storm Sharing Cheese & Bread Melt
- 45 Mins
- 4 People
- Carefully cut a circle out of the loaf and remove core of bread, taking care not to damage base crust or cheese will leak out.
- Mix together the cream cheese, Red Storm, Worcester sauce, a sprinkle of paprika, black pepper and beat until smooth.
- Brush the inside of the loaf with melted butter and spoon in the cheese mixture.
- Cut the bread that was removed into small chunks, toss in olive oil and place on non-stick baking sheet and bake with loaf. These will only take 15 minutes.
- Place loaf on baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes until melted and golden brown.
- Serve with chunks of toasted bread, crackers and crudités.