Black Bomber Mac and Cheese with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Crispy Bacon
- 35 Mins
- 4 People
- In a large pan of boiling water cook the pasta according to pack directions.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small pan, add the flour, stir and cook gently for 1 minute. Gradually add the milk, stirring until you have a smooth thickened sauce, add the mustard and half of the grated cheese, season to taste.
- Grill the bacon and tomatoes on the vine until crispy and cooked, cut the bacon into pieces and keep warm.
- Check the pasta is cooked and drain, reserving some of the liquid.
- Mix the pasta and sauce together, adding some of the reserved liquid if a little too thick.
- Place in a heatproof dish, sprinkle over the remaining cheese and place under a hot grill until golden and bubbling.
- Serve immediately topped with the crispy bacon and tomatoes.