Black Bomber herby crouton salad
- 30 Mins
- 2 People
Elevate the classic light lunch or side dish with these deliciously savoury croutons, made with our signature Black Bomber extra mature Cheddar, extra virgin olive oil and a variety of fresh garden herbs. Baked in the oven until golden brown, they make a crunchy, cheesy topping for your favourite salad.
- Pre-heat oven to 170°c
- Crumble the Black Bomber and blend with the olive oil in a food processor until smooth.
- Cut the bread into 2cm chunks and place in a large bowl.
- Add the cheese mixture to the bread chunks and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix by hand until the chunks are evenly coated.
- Place on a large baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until lightly brown and crispy.
- Serve with your favourite salad.
Black Bomber and bread may be simple, but it’s a match made in heaven! We’ve got lots of other recipes that make the most of this pairing, including our fan-favourite Black Bomber Welsh rarebit.