Green Thunder Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 30 Mins
- 4 People
Served with Rhubarb & Gin Chutney
1. Heat oven to 200c or Gas 7.
2. Sift the flour and paprika into a large mixing bowl.
3. Rub the butter into the flour until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4. Stir in 75g of the Black Bomber grated cheese (reserving 25g to one side).
5. Gradually add in the egg and milk mixture and mix until you have a soft dough (a little more milk can be added if dough is dry).
6. Lightly flour a work surface and turn dough out, gently knead together and pat down until approximately 2cm thick. Cut into rounds using a 5 or 6cm metal cutter.
7. Place scones on a lightly greased baking tray and brush the tops lightly with milk, then sprinkle the remaining 25g grated cheese on top of the scones.
8. Bake for approx. 15 minutes until risen and golden brown.
9. Place on a wire rack to cool and serve immediately with butter and Snowdonia Rhubarb & Gin chutney.