Black Bomber and Bacon Breakfast Pancakes
- 20 Mins
- 2 People
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs, milks and 50g cheese with pepper in a large jug.
- Gradually add liquid to flour mixture, whisking constantly until you have a smooth batter.
- Cook pancakes in a greased heavy bottomed pan. Using a small ladle, pour mixture into hot pan.
- Sprinkle each pancake with some crumbled bacon and cheese. Cook until set and then flip over to cook other side.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup drizzled over each pancake.