- Pre-heat your oven to 180C/350F/Gas mark 4.
- Melt the butter and honey.
- Stir in the oats, seeds, raisins, apricots, chopped walnuts, grated courgette, grated cheese and beaten egg.
- Mix thoroughly until all ingredients combined.
- Spoon in to a greased and lined 11″ x 7″ cake or baking tray.
- Press down to smooth and bake in a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool in the tin and then mark into bars or squares.
- Store in an airtight tin or container for up to 1 week.