- Prepare cheese sauce by melting butter in a non-stick pan, stir in flour and mix well to make a paste.
- Take off heat and gradually whisk in the milk. Return to heat and whisk, bringing sauce to boil until thickened with glossy appearance. Stir in mustard, seasoning and 150g cheese.
- Sauté red onions in a pan with olive oil until cooked through, add kale and lightly sauté for a few seconds. Add chopped tomato, smoked paprika and season to taste.
- Place the tomato mixture in the base of a baking dish and spread evenly. Arrange 4 sheets of lasagne over the top ensuring all the tomato mix is covered.
- Arrange another 4 sheets of lasagne over top.
- Add turkey slices to cooled cheese sauce and spoon evenly over lasagne.
- Sprinkle over remaining cheese and bake for 40 minutes until cooked through, golden brown and bubbling.
- Serve with a crisp green salad.