Platinum Jubilee Platter
- 20 Mins
- 4 People
To mark Her Majesty the Queen’s 70 years on the throne, we’ve created a spectacular Union Jack sharing board. Starring Black Bomber, Truffle Trove and Bouncing Berry cheeses – each handcrafted in the UK – it’s a colourful and delicious celebration of all things British.
- Take the cheeses out of the fridge for at least half an hour to allow them to reach room temperature.
- Remove the sticky labels from the cheeses and cut the cheeses into wedges before placing them accordingly on the sharing board.
- Decant the jars of chutneys into bowls and place on the sharing board.
- Cut the breadsticks to size and place in a cross shape on board.
- Separate and gently fold the slices of ham (or vegetarian alternative) and place them on the board.
- Add the blueberries, strawberries and raspberries according to their colour, followed by the red pepper, onion and cherry tomatoes.
- Serve with crackers and enjoy.
The colourful wax that encases our cheeses makes an eye-catching addition to any cheeseboard or grazing platter. Learn more about the best way to slice our cheeses here, or have a look at our other ideas for delicious sharing boards featuring a rainbow of Snowdonia Cheeses.