- Place grated cheeses in large bowl and toss in cornflour making sure all cheese evenly coated. Season with pepper.
- Warm up the wine in a non-stick pan when hot gradually add the cheese whisking constantly.
- When all cheese added bring to a gentle bubble and whisk until smooth and glossy
- Stir in fresh parsley
- Rub the garlic around your fondue dish and discard
- Pour your fondue into the dish and serve immediately. Keep fondue warm to stop it getting too thick.
- Serve with baguette, balsamic pickled onions and cherry tomatoes
- Serves 4 as a snack or starter and 2 as a main course with a crunchy green salad